Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-24-2015, 02:59 PM   #1
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Kindle Voyage won't post to social networks?

Is this a common issue on the software? I always get an error whenever I try to post updates on my Kindle Voyage. I used my home wifi and it's working properly but I just can't post anything! :'(

UPDATE:

I just had a good talk with the Amazon People and, to my surprise, they'll be sending me a new kindle for this one, all expenses paid (even my return shipping) no costs at customs, everything.... they even gave me a $10 credit for Amazon purchases. I am kinda stunned with the customer service. It's so good compared to the horror stories I've read from their site. SO good that I felt it was kinda weird.

Last edited by ryuji35; 01-24-2015 at 04:08 PM.
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
What social networks? How are you trying to post? If you're talking about Goodreads, I thought that Goodreads integration wasn't available outside the US yet on the Kindle.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2015, 08:41 PM   #3
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
What social networks? How are you trying to post? If you're talking about Goodreads, I thought that Goodreads integration wasn't available outside the US yet on the Kindle.
Whenevr I try to click "share" it says ERROR: There was a problem in your request. Please try again later.

P.S. I guess Goodreads plus FB and Twitter

UPDATE: I deactivated the Goodreads thing but I still can't post. I am pretty sure this is not a hardware issue. Wifi works great, and I can connect and download books from the store. It's just the posting part which is for sure, a software issue. I requested to cancel the replacement for the terror of getting a worse product. I have a really GOOD screen without the hues so you should understand my reason for holding on this device.

UPDATE 2: Bummer! I just found out that you can't share excerpts from sideloaded books!! I just did the sharing on a book that I have bought and it worked fine confirming this annoying limitation X(

Last edited by ryuji35; 01-24-2015 at 11:07 PM.
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote