Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
karamasova
karamasova began at the beginning.

Device: h2o
let me know how to root i63ml newton

Hello, I think no one uses this item in forums. Is there anyone who can help in rooting the newton? or i'd like someone to give me helpable the link page.....

Last edited by karamasova; 12-30-2014 at 11:13 AM.
karamasova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #2
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
By analogy with the C65, which has the same software and the kernel, you can try the program: SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse
Before connecting the reader to the computer, install: UniversalAdbDriverSetup
For Exploit choose a method: zergRush (not Automatic)

The second method could be using: GingerBreak-v1.20.apk
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert