Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
tshare
tshare began at the beginning.

Device: HP iPaq 4700
Can the DPT-S1 access Evernote?

Can one access Evernote and download PDFs using the Sony Digital Paper System?

Thanks,
Timothy
tshare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
mrpotts
Connoisseur
mrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Digital Paper, Amazon Paperwhite
Not that I've read. I get mine this week.
mrpotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2015, 01:05 PM   #3
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
no access to evernote. however, if you set up a web dav drive, you can save and access pdfs to/from that drive. box.com offers web dav access. i don't of another cloud drive system that offers this. you can set up your own, but it requires access to a web server.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #4
mrpotts
Connoisseur
mrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-booksmrpotts has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Digital Paper, Amazon Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
no access to evernote. however, if you set up a web dav drive, you can save and access pdfs to/from that drive. box.com offers web dav access. i don't of another cloud drive system that offers this. you can set up your own, but it requires access to a web server.
So if I have my own hosted website I can store files on my hosting companies server and access them files this way?

(Actually, all I do is pay Midphase.com quarterly for a hosting plan for various email accounts, then forward them to Gmail, but I have the server access)

Thanks,
Phil
mrpotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 12:14 PM   #5
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpotts View Post
So if I have my own hosted website I can store files on my hosting companies server and access them files this way?

(Actually, all I do is pay Midphase.com quarterly for a hosting plan for various email accounts, then forward them to Gmail, but I have the server access)

Thanks,
Phil
you would need more than email access. if the hosting plan allows you storage space for files and supports web dav access or allows you to install web dav server software, then you will be able to use it with the dpt-s1.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert