Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
One Click Digitial

I've never liked OCD's Android app. I've only used it when I couldn't find the book I wanted at one of my OD libraries and I didn't want it bad enough to spend a credit at Audible. Well, last night was such an occasion. I hadn't used it in a few months. I was pleasantly surprised. The app has had some major improvements. If I remember correctly (and today, that's a BIG IF! ) I could only stream the book. Last night I was able to download it.

It doesn't let me store the book or the app on my phone's micro DS card. That is major negative for me. However, the app itself seems to be working well for the little bit of time I've used it so far. It has bookmarks and a sleep timer. If it continues to work well, I will be using it more often.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote