Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Free select Kindle titles for first-time newsletter sign-up

I was trolling around on Amazon, and I noticed a number of offers for free Kindle titles for first-time sign-ups of various newsletters. Here's the ones I've found so far:

Young Adult

Kids

Romance

There might be more but these are the ones that I found. All of these have an expiration date of October 18, so don't wait too long if you're interested.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote