Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
jswinden
Nameless Being

Send to Kindle for Mozilla Firefox add-on not working in v. 32.0.x

Send to Kindle for Mozilla Firefox not working in Firefox version 32.0.x on Mac OS X Mavericks. I tried the Preview and Send option, but it does nothing. I went to the Add-ons page and selected to check for updates to the Send to Kindle for Mozilla Firefox add-on, but nothing happens. Looks like I have 1.0.2.59. It was working with an earlier version of Firefox, but doesn't seem to like 32.x. Anyone else having issues with it?
Old 09-27-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
Sarcasma
Sarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five wordsSarcasma can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Mini, Nook 1st gen, Kindle Fire 1st gen
I'm having the same problem. I have the same version that you do. It sucks, because I use STK rather often. I'm poking around on the net for a solution.
Sarcasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #3
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
It's not working for me in Windows FF 32 either.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote