Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-12-2004, 03:20 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Free eNews subscriptions

Performance Quest is offering free eNews subscriptions compatible with Mobipocket Reader. The free eNews include but are not limited to: USA Today, The Washington Times, LA Times, Orange County Register, The Daily Herald (Provo, Utah), BYU Cougar Sports, The Register, Utah Jazz Journal, Wired Magazine, PR Newswire, Pocket PC Addict, MSN Slate Magazine, Salon.com.

All you have to do is fill out a questionaire.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Thanks for the heads up, Morpheus. I'll check it out.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2004, 03:10 AM   #3
Arnaud
Enthusiast
Arnaud began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
hello everyone
i've just registered to Performance Quest, unfortunately that 'web companion' thing works only on Windows (and i'm on mac)
could you tell me how it looked like ? i mean, when they say "Wired Magazine" is the ... magazine or Wired News as we all already have from the direct link Wired News provides to everyone ?
when they say USAT ... same question

i mean is there really an interest or are they providing what we already have with known and direct links ?

thanks
Arnaud is offline   Reply With Quote