Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
template or search feature question

looking for the correct method of using the "ondevice" command. What I want to show on the main page of interface is only those books not on my tablet. However, I can't seem to get the command set right in the search feature for that field.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

bulldogmo
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
ondevice:true

will show what books are on the device that is currently connected to calibre.

See: [GUI Plugin] Reading List to track that info automatically in a custom column.

Quote:
You also have the ability to generate lists based on the content of your device. In combination with the ability to apply tags or populate a custom column based on membership in a list, this provides an easy way to keep track of books on your device(s) while they are not connected.

Last edited by eschwartz; 08-06-2014 at 06:40 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
bulldogmo
Connoisseur
bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.bulldogmo knows what's going on.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
ondevice:true

will show what books are on the device that is currently connected to calibre.

See: [GUI Plugin] Reading List to track that info automaticaally in a custom column.
Thank you........ using false, got me what I needed......
bulldogmo is offline   Reply With Quote