Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 10-04-2004, 03:57 PM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Engadget reports hands-on with Treo 650

Engadget is reporting that a reader reports handling a Treo 650 in a Sprint store in Chattanooga. Here's what he had to say about it:
Quote:
I was in the Sprint Store in Chattanooga TN yesterday talking about getting an upgrade flip phone for my girlfriend when the guy goes “hang on” runs over to another sales/tech rep and grabs something from behind the counter. He brings it over to me and it’s the full Sprint-ized new Treo. I played with it and the screen is amazing and there is Bluetooth. The keyboard for this Sprint unit has all white keys as shown in the pics above but the number keys are darker; exactly opposite the current Treo 600. He confirmed it does have a removable battery and according to him does take great pictures. It seems very fast processor wise. It has built in camera that the screen keeps up with the movement of the user in real time, no waiting for the frames to catch up when you are framing a shot. Also a neat thing that I liked was that it appears to have a built in video recorder also. Didn’t find out if it had sound or not. They said it will be a Christmas time release.
Head over to Engadget for more.