Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
Sorinut
Sorinut began at the beginning.

Device: Nook & Kindle
Unhappy Did I brick my nook classic?

Got out my old nook classic and wanted to remove a soft root I did a few years ago and I flashed the wrong firmware. I flashed 1.0 and it's a newer 1005 model. Now it's stuck on the "installing software update screen" and the LCD keeps looping.

Being that it's so old I'm having trouble finding out any info. Is there anything I can do? I can't get it to mount.

Sorinut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #2
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
I have no answers for you sorry, I just wanted to suggest that you post your query in the XDA forums, as there are more people who know about these thing there who can hopefully help you.
Good luck
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
Sorinut
Sorinut began at the beginning.

Device: Nook & Kindle
Didn't think about that. Will do!

Thanks!
Sorinut is offline   Reply With Quote