Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-24-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
aadri69
aadri69 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi from Florence!

Gi everybody,

I don't own a Sony Reader yet, but I've just ordered it on B&H Photo Video. Unfortunately their are closed until Apr 28 for holiday.
I really look forwar to hold it in my hands.
Take care
Bye
aadri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Hi,Florence.

(and yes,I KNOW that)
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi Florence and welcome to MobileRead.

I'm a book collector and I can certainly tell you this about holding the Sony Reader in your hands: It's a comfortable reader and feels utililitarian, with buttons placed in just the right position for easy access. Imagine holding, say, one of William Gaddis's fat - but critically acclaimed - novels in your hands. (I'm thinking here of The Recognitions or JR; or even Tolstoy's War and Peace, for that matter.)

It's amazing how revolutionary these devices are and how much enjoyment they impart to reading.

I share your excitement and expectation as you await your new Sony Reader. Please let us know what you think of it.

You'll find a number of helpful people here on MobileRead and a huge number of free public domain novels.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi aadri69 and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 back in January and am very pleased with it. Be sure and let us know how you like your's when you get it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote