Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-01-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
tuchchai
tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Touch
Kindle Kubrick with Install Duokan

I used to debrick with Kubrick for Kindle Touch. and I want to use Duokan. but, I can't install with same procedure.

Please advice me, Thank you.
tuchchai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuchchai View Post
I used to debrick with Kubrick for Kindle Touch. and I want to use Duokan. but, I can't install with same procedure.

Please advice me, Thank you.
Use the installation procedure provided by the developers of Duokan.

You may have to un-install the Mobileread jailbreak before you can install Duokan.
More info in the Duokan thread here and on their own web-site.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2014, 12:01 AM   #3
tuchchai
tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.tuchchai could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you, I will try unstall or install Jailbreak again.
tuchchai is offline   Reply With Quote