Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 09-19-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
JongJungBu
JongJungBu began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X30
Aeon of Discovery updated to v1.3

Screenshot: http://www.trisystech.net/images/aod8.jpg

Aeon of Discovery has been updated to version 1.3. The update includes multiple save slots, delegating multiple times per turn, changes to diplomacy, and a few cosmetic fixes. Aeon of Discovery is a turn-based strategy game for the Pocket PC involving four major maritime powers during the Period of Exploration and Discovery of the New World. More information about the game and the latest version changes can be found on the Trisystech website:
http://www.trisystech.com

Don’t forget if you purchase Aeon of Discovery through our Handango-Powered Store, you can immediately purchase Giza or Medieval Folk Healer for 20% off!
Old 09-19-2004, 06:50 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Cool! I better go do some downloading...

Craig.
Advert
Old 09-19-2004, 07:03 PM   #3
JongJungBu

LOL, it should be up. Let me know if you have any problems though.

JJB
Old 09-19-2004, 07:32 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Got it! Would you recommend starting a new game, or can I continue with a current saved game? (I don't mind starting another, so that's no issue).

Craig.
Old 09-19-2004, 08:13 PM   #5
JongJungBu

You can continue your existing game. It should be putting your old save into the 1st slot. So go ahead and load that one and continue where you left off. Just so I can hear there's no problems. So far no one reported any issues with their existing saves, but you never know

JJB
Advert
Old 09-20-2004, 06:39 PM   #6
JongJungBu

For those who have downloaded or purchased AOD 1.3 and have had some problems with crashes in new games, v1.3b fix has been uploaded.

JJB
Old 09-20-2004, 07:28 PM   #7
cbarnett
MR prodigal son

I haven't had any trouble yet (and have been playing my old game loaded in slot one. Only for about half an hour though...)

I think I'll refrain until I encounter a problem. A quick response to a perceived problem, though! Kudos to you, JongJungBu!

Craig.