Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Calibre companion and USB stick

Hi to all,
I would like to know if calibre companion is able to access my book calibre library which is stored on an USB stick which I connect to my android tablet and which is mounted as /Removable/USBDisk1.
Thank you,
Xwang
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xwang View Post
Hi to all,
I would like to know if calibre companion is able to access my book calibre library which is stored on an USB stick which I connect to my android tablet and which is mounted as /Removable/USBDisk1.
Thank you,
Xwang
No

Calibre does not run under Android (without a good deal of hacking).

Calibre Companion expects to connect to a PC running Calibre

All the books on that USB stick should be directly available to your reading app, just not CC (you lose use of all the great search/sort features of CC).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert