Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
New Calibre Companion release V3.2.4 replaced with V3.2.5

Today I released CC V3.2.4. Unfortunately it had a problem talking to older versions of calibre, I replaced it with V3.2.5.

If you were very quick you might have downloaded the flawed CC release. If you did and if you are using calibre 1.11 or older, then in some situations wireless connections will hang. Simply update to V3.2.5 to fix the problem.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote