Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
V0.7.3 - Preview broken ?

For some reason when I upgraded to V0.7.3 I found Preview unusable. Although it appears, when you try to examine an element the part on the R.H side appears as "invisible text" so I can't see the matching CSS rules etc.

Windows XP SP3

Is there anything I can do about this other than what I have done - go back to V0.7.2 ?

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote