Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
sstdiana
sstdiana began at the beginning.

Device: none
Goodreads plugin / tags from Calibre

I have found a ton of answers for getting shelves to Calibre from Goodreads. My need is the reverse. I have organized my Calibre for all of my books long before I started with Goodreads. I would like to take my 'tags' from Calibre and sync them to Goodreads' shelves. Is that a possibility? If so, how?

Happy Reading!!!
sstdiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I believe the Goodreads Sync plugin allows you to choose whether to sync FROM or TO Goodreads.

Check it out...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
sstdiana

So far the only one showing up on Calibre, even after updating lastes Goodreads plugin, is sync from GR. In the 'customize the plugin', I am not finding anything that says I can go from Calibre to GR shelf.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
YOu'll get abetter response if you ask under the appropriate plugin thread.

Last edited by Ravensknight; 07-13-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #5
sstdiana

So far the only one showing up on Calibre, even after updating lastes Goodreads plugin, is sync from GR. In the 'customize the plugin', I am not finding anything that says I can go from Calibre to GR shelf.

Ravensknight - Thanks!
Advert
Old 03-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #6
Ashken
Ashken began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I've been busy using the plugin, which is amazing by the way, but I'm wondering if this is possible:

Say I have some books on the read shelf on Goodreads that are also on the Sci-fi custom shelf, it it possible when I sync the read shelf that it could place both the shelves into my #goodreads custom column?

Right now I've made a sync task for Sci-fi that adds 'read,sci-fi' to the column.
Ashken is offline   Reply With Quote