Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 07-10-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
DRMMR76
DRMMR76 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Mobiperl scripts download?

I've been trying to get Mobi2Mobi to work and I need to get the mobiperl scripts. Ever site I can find links to https://dev.mobileread.com/dist/tompe/mobiperl/ which is a dead link. Does anyone know of someplace where one can actually get the mobiperl tools/scripts in order to get Mobi2Mobi to work? I need to edit the ASIN on my personal doc files in order to get them to sync.
DRMMR76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=859
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert