Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 08-23-2004, 11:10 AM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Novii Animator

Hey All,

Wanted to point out this wonderful app that I don't think I would ever get tired of. This is the best animation program available for the palm. Very straight forward, has great tools to help you create your animations and the website is very helpful as well. I also like the converter for animations but it is windows only. I use my pc at work to convert animations, when I'm at home I use the converter along with virtual pc for mac. The website includes downloadable user contributions and a tutorial. The one thing that this app needs is image manipulation like flip, mirror, and rotation. But thats it. Tried other animation programs for the palm and this one beats all of them hands down. I would recommend this application to everyone. Try it you'll like it. I attached a folder of animations that I made and an exported animated gif using the converter that you can get on the website.

Enjoy!

Here is additional information from the site.

Application:
Novii Animator

Version:

URL:
http://www.novii.com/animator/descr.htm

Description:
Making your own animated cartoons is very entertaining, and using NoviiAnimator you will like doing it again and again!

You can use it both for creating animations and drawing single pictures!

Both amateurs and professionals will realize all their ideas
with the help of NoviiAnimator.

Features:
Tungsten PalmOS 5 support
Memory card support
Color and grayscale support
Onion skin modes
Wide range of playback speeds
Animation compression
Unlimited frames
Smooth drawing technology
Reverse and loop playback
Animation credits view
Zoom mode
Region select tool
Flood Fill tool
Built-in help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Fight.gif
Views:	500
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	363  
Attached Files
File Type: rar NoviiAnimations.rar (197.0 KB, 495 views)
Old 08-23-2004, 11:13 AM   #2
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Heh that is funny. But I assume you must be a good gfx artist to paint an animated cartoons like the one in the picture.
Advert
Old 08-23-2004, 11:50 AM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Click on the gif that I attached and see what can be done. I'm not an artist at all. Download the app and view my other animations as well.