Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
caitken12
caitken12 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free Book Promotion - Anniversary Gift for my Wife :)

Today is another Free Promotion day for my Ebook, "A Dream Come True". This was written as a surprise Anniversay gift for my wife, and it tells the story of how we met when we were in highschool. If you are interested, here is the back cover write-up, a little about me and why I wrote the book, and finally the link.

A True, Lighthearted, Love Story......

Chad wasn’t even a teenager yet—he had just started his first year of high school. Filled with pant-soiling fear, he was unsure if he could make it in these unfamiliar surroundings. Then, he met Alice, and all of his panic and uncertainty quickly faded away.

This story showcases the five year journey of a boy, blinded by hormones, trying to win over the heart of his first, and only, true love. Through entirely awkward and fully entertaining situations, this story illustrates what goes through the mind of young Chad as he stumbles his way to the girl of his dreams.

About the Author:

After watching the movie “The Notebook”, Clay’s wife made a comment jokingly asking him when he was going to write a book about how they fell in love. After several years of procrastination, he decided to secretly turn that playful comment into a reality. Nearing the completion, Clay sought out help to find someone to design the cover. After reading the story, the artist encouraged him to publish it. The artist has published several books in the past, and assured Clay that she would take care of almost everything that needed to be done. With hesitation, Clay agreed to allow her to begin the publishing process. After several edits, a book that was written solely for his wife has been made available for others to enjoy.

The Link:
http://www.amazon.com/A-Dream-Come-T...2C+clay+aitken
caitken12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
A sweet gift for your wife I'm sure. I imagine she was very surprised that you not only remembered her comment but had acted upon it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote