Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
Kindle Active Content not working on Paperwhite

Just got my Paperwhite in the mail on Friday and set it up. It's a great reader and a nice upgrade to the Kindle 3 I had. I transferred over the purchased books I had, but when I went to transfer over my active content, a lot of it won't work on the Paperwhite. Here is what I had purchased:

Hangman 4 Kids
EA Solitare
Yahtzee
Monopoly
Blackjack
Scrabble
Every Word
Mine Sweeper

Of those titles, only the following will work on the Paperwhite:

Blackjack
Every Word

That's kind of disappointing.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
I know what you mean....However, EA Scrabble does work on the PW (so there is some good news for you!)
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Nook Glowlight 4, Apple iPad Pro 12.9"
Let me go push that to my device!
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
Just got my Paperwhite in the mail on Friday and set it up. It's a great reader and a nice upgrade to the Kindle 3 I had. I transferred over the purchased books I had, but when I went to transfer over my active content, a lot of it won't work on the Paperwhite. Here is what I had purchased:

Hangman 4 Kids
EA Solitare
Yahtzee
Monopoly
Blackjack
Scrabble
Every Word
Mine Sweeper

Of those titles, only the following will work on the Paperwhite:

Blackjack
Every Word

That's kind of disappointing.
It might be disappointing but it's not new. Those apps probably won't work on the Kindle Touch, either.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #5
hunnymonster
Zealot
hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 wifi, K3 3G, K Touch, K Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
I transferred over the purchased books I had, but when I went to transfer over my active content, a lot of it won't work on the Paperwhite.

Every Word.
Every Word works too - but like Scrabble the app is different (it's different size at least) between K3/K4/KPW
hunnymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert