Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
ClientAlive
uber newb
ClientAlive began at the beginning.

Device: PC - Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop - 64 bit)
I need a solution to set default calibre viewer's window

I appologize if I'm posting in the worng forum. This is my first post, so not sure.

I'm using calibre version 0.9.17 and when I open a book in the viewer the window size it too small for my liking. Some programs keep the resize as default after you click and drag to resize the window - but not calibre. Is there any way to set a default window size for the viewer?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jake
ClientAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Try clicking on the GEAR symbol on the left hand side of the viewer window (for preferences) and head to the Miscellaneous options section. One option there is "Remember last used window size and layout".
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
ClientAlive
uber newb
ClientAlive began at the beginning.

Device: PC - Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 Desktop - 64 bit)
Yup, found it. Just what I needed - thank you.
ClientAlive is offline   Reply With Quote