Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 08-07-2004, 08:58 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
TealDoc Wins Best Program for PDAs

The Shareware Industry Awards were presented on July 17, 2004 at the fourteenth annual Shareware Industry Conference, attended by shareware authors, press, and shareware enthusiasts from all over the world.

TealDoc won the SIA Industry Awards as the Best Program for PDA's.

TealDoc enables reading, editing, and browsing documents, Doc files, eBooks and text files on a PalmOS-powered handheld. The curious thing is that I have never heard of TealDoc nor of anyone using it. After all the talk about iSilo, Plucker, AvantGo, can it be that we were missing something important here?
Old 08-09-2004, 10:57 AM   #2
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
I don't think you are missing anything. It's an OK reader, but offers nothing not offered by other readers, and as a browser it's not as good as either iSilo or Plucker. Nor does it have as good fonts. Beats me why they won such an award, which in any case makes no sense: there is no best PDA program, except for particular purposes. I wonder who these awarders are. Philippe Radley
Advert