Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
Reini68
Reini68 began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
Word Template (for pdf)

I have created a template for printing my eBooks from Word to pdf for my iLiad. I put some effort into it and created all the necessary formats and after some trial and error I came out with one that I really like. So I thought it might be interesting to other users of the iLiad as well.

In the zip File of the attachment you will find the dot-template as well as a short guide of how to use it best. To give you an idea of what it looks like if you create books with it, I built Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter with this template.

Feel free to use it and of course if you have any suggestions of how to improve, please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip iLiad-template.zip (9.4 KB, 958 views)
File Type: pdf Hawthorne - The Scarlet Letter.pdf (1.14 MB, 1315 views)
Reini68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #2
aquapearl
Aqua
aquapearl began at the beginning.

Device: NONE
You have to check this out http://www.wordtemplates.org/
A huge collection of Word Templates are presented here to help our visitors in their daily tasks. Our collection includes Business Management Word Templates, Marketing Word Templates, School Templates, Home Templates, Greeting Cards Templates, Flyer Templates and many more. The best thing about this site is that everything is free for everyone to download.
aquapearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert