Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Free audiobook short stories (Audible and other)

Howdy everyone. It's been a bit since I posted anything so I thought I'd throw a couple of short stories out there. I'm hoping there will be a batch of freebies in the next few weeks for Christmas, but in the meantime maybe this will keep you entertained.

Audible:
Tender Hearts Taste Better in Butter, by Weston Ochse. (from the short story collection "Smoky Mountain Horrors")

The Wisdom Tooth, by Augusten Burroughs. (from the collection "Possible Side Effects")

The Valentine Wedding Dress, by Sherryl Woods.

The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County, by Mark Twain.

Baron of the Coyote River, by L. Ron Hubbard. (from "The Wild Western Audio Collection, Volume 2")

Hurricane, by L. Ron Hubbard. (from "The Exciting Explorations Audio Collection, Volume 2")

The Phantom Patrol, by L. Ron Hubbard. (from "The Murderous Mysteries Audio Collection, Volume 2")

When Shadows Fall, by L. Ron Hubbard. (from "The Super Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Collection, Volume 2")

not from Audible:
The Souls of the Ships, by Brian Freeman.

The Ghosts of Ragged-Ass Gulch, by Bill Pronzini. (a Nameless Detective short story; if you liked "The Booktaker," a previously-mentioned freebie, you will like this one despite the name)

The L. Ron Hubbard shorts are particularly short and you may not want to clutter up your title listing. Buyer beware, you've been warned.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote