Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Barnes & Noble Gift Card Bonus

I bought a $100 gift card in a B&N store today, and received a bonus $10 card that will activate on Dec. 26. I don't know if this is also good on their web site, but they told me they just got the special gift cards in the store today.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
I bought a $100 gift card in a B&N store today, and received a bonus $10 card that will activate on Dec. 26. I don't know if this is also good on their web site, but they told me they just got the special gift cards in the store today.
I just got an e-mail advert on this. It looks like you'll automatically get a $10 bonus gift card when you purchase $75 or more in gift cards. This is done by many companies to encourage you to give their gift cards instead of someone else's. This is a great way to get bonus cash if there are companies out there that you know you will do business with anyway.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert