Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
ravenwolf
ravenwolf began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Calibre not saving books

I am having a problem with the books I put into Calibre as it is deleting everything when I close it. I cannot store anything in it as I will lose it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with the latest version. Can anyone please help with a solution?
ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwolf View Post
I am having a problem with the books I put into Calibre as it is deleting everything when I close it. I cannot store anything in it as I will lose it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it with the latest version. Can anyone please help with a solution?
You possibly don't have administrator rights to install (or where you designated).

Try Calibre portable if you need to run as a non-administrator user.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert