Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-17-2004, 02:33 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Crucial Gizmo! Hi-Speed 1GB USB Flash Drive

I always wanted to own one of these flash drives... now look at this one: 1 GB memory!

The new Crucial Gizmo! Hi-Speed version is faster than ever, and can move data at speeds up to 480 megabits per second. All that power in a sleek device that you can handily attach to your key ring! It also comes with integrated security and is available in 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and, as I mentioned before, 1GB (enough space to store an entire movie encoded in divx).