Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-17-2004, 08:32 AM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Palm Webcam: Turn your camera enabled palm into a web cam!

Hey All,

Another cool app to report.

The name of the site is deceiving but the name of the app says it all! Turn your camera enabled palm into a web cam!

Use your Palm as a Webcam!

Find it at Clie Video's Site.

From the Site

Palm Webcam lets you use your camera equipped Palm OS handheld as a USB Webcam!

The included Windows WDM driver allows for using a Palm handheld with a built-in digital camera as a Webcam with Windows applications that makes use of regular webcams.

The Windows application Palm Webcam PC displays the video from the camera and lets you change the webcam settings.

You will be able to select your Palm as the camera source in your favorite Webcam, Instant Messaging and Video Capture applications. These include widely used applications such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and Windows Movie Maker.

Palm Webcam requires a PC running Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

All Palm OS models with a built-in camera are supported.
These are currently Sony CLIE NR70V, NX70V, NX73V, NX80V, NZ90, UX40,UX50, TJ27, TJ37, TH55, palmOne Zire71, Zire72 and Treo600.

Enjoy the new webcam capabilities of your Palm!
Old 06-17-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That is a very smart idea... I never really knew what to do with an extra camera in my Palm, but this one is really good! Hope it also works with Trillian Pro.
Advert
Old 06-17-2004, 03:06 PM   #3
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Trillian user...

Nice to see a trillian user out there. It's the best!!!
Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 AM   #4
DWay
DWay began at the beginning.

Device: Clie NX70V Nokia 3660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
That is a very smart idea... I never really knew what to do with an extra camera in my Palm, but this one is really good! Hope it also works with Trillian Pro.
I can't get it working with Trillian Pro ...
Old 08-11-2005, 11:06 PM   #5
blunthc
blunthc began at the beginning.

Device: sony clie NX70V/U
webcam

i downloaded the palm webcam from that site and then it expired. i was wondering if there was anywhere that i can get a freeware version of it or a code to unlock the full version. if anyone can help me please let me know
Justin
Advert