Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
forumshrew
forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Asus Transformer
FBReader and Highlighted material

I've created some e-pubs with highlighted paragraphs but highlighted material doesn't show in FBReader but does in some other e-readers. FBReader is my favorite and I would like this feature. If FBReader has this ability, is there something I'm just missing. If it doesn't can you tell me why. I'm curious. Thanks.
forumshrew is offline   Reply With Quote