Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-08-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
How would you like this to be your next phone?

An interesting piece regarding the petfrog which was the cover story for the last issue of newsweek before the Ronald Reagan issue is one of the coolest concept devices that I have seen yet. The people at frog design were asked to design a concept phone/pda. I think that it is right up my alley and I thought that I would share. Find out more at http://www.frogdesign.com/company/ne...5_petfrog.html .
Old 06-08-2004, 03:16 PM   #2
gyffes
Enthusiast
gyffes is on a distinguished road

Device: eMate!!! oh, and an NX-60
Frog design does some outrageous stuff -- ever see what they worked up for Motorola? Of course, I'm not sure what'll ever see the light of day..
Advert