Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Amazon Wishlist Now Shows Kindle Books Price!

I just noticed today that Amazon Kindle books on your Amazon wishlist now show pricing! I have wanted this back for a very long time! You can sort by Price too.

I use my wishlist to keep tracks of books I want.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Nice! I love the Amazon Wishlist
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Amazon Wishlist Now Shows Kindle Books Price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just noticed today that Amazon Kindle books on your Amazon wishlist now show pricing! I have wanted this back for a very long time! You can sort by Price too.

I use my wishlist to keep tracks of books I want.
A good move!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
Nice! I love the Amazon Wishlist
Me too! I use several! I have one for Agency books, One for Harlequin books, Inspirational novels, Backlist tiles, general Kindle books wishlist and one for paperbacks.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
I noticed that today, didn't realize it just started today.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I noticed that today, didn't realize it just started today.
It's definitely new. I didn't check my WLs yesterday but when I did today it was the first thing I saw.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I guess it's just in the US for now. None of the ebooks in my wish list have prices, but the paperbacks do.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Hm, not seeing any prices?

But, I mainly use it in conjunction with the price watch feature @ ereaderiq.com. Has saved me a few $$s.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Hm, not seeing any prices?

But, I mainly use it in conjunction with the price watch feature @ ereaderiq.com. Has saved me a few $$s.
It's gone! So maybe they aren't ready to add it yet and accidentally set it to public. I don't know but they need to bring it back!

Last edited by Blossom; 04-10-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #10
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Maryland. Maybe it'll show up eventually?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Maryland. Maybe it'll show up eventually?
It's gone again. They were there all morning and now it's back to the old way. *sigh* There was a nice little 1 click buy now button right by each price.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool Gone!!!???

Quote:
It's gone! So maybe they aren't ready to add it yet and accidentally set it to public. I don't know but they need to bring it back!
A bad move
Old 04-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #13
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
It's gone again. They were there all morning and now it's back to the old way. *sigh* There was a nice little 1 click buy now button right by each price.
I'm still seeing prices...perhaps they're still working out the bugs? I have some K books from 2010 that show price drops, such as "Price dropped 10% (was $11.60 when added) $10.42" That's interesting to know...I suppose it might encourage one to "Buy Now!"
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Amazon Wishlist Now Shows Kindle Books Price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I'm still seeing prices...perhaps they're still working out the bugs? I have some K books from 2010 that show price drops, such as "Price dropped 10% (was $11.60 when added) $10.42" That's interesting to know...I suppose it might encourage one to "Buy Now!"
Hmmm....I just added Stephen King's new book [The Wind Through the Keyhole (Dark Tower) by Stephen King (Kindle Edition - Apr 24, 2012) - Kindle eBook $12.99] as a test case and it showed the Kindle price, but there was nothing to tell the person perusing the list that the price was for a Kindle book.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #15
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Hmmm....I just added Stephen King's new book [The Wind Through the Keyhole (Dark Tower) by Stephen King (Kindle Edition - Apr 24, 2012) - Kindle eBook $12.99] as a test case and it showed the Kindle price, but there was nothing to tell the person perusing the list that the price was for a Kindle book.
I created a wish list called "Kindle Books." You're right, it doesn't specify on each item that they are Kindle books and not physical books.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote