Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
dimitrisg
dimitrisg began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Server Log reset...

Anyone know how I can reset the server log for internet sharing my library? I would like to be able to see what activity has happened since my last viewing without wading through all the other old log info first.

Thanks!
dimitrisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrisg View Post
Anyone know how I can reset the server log for internet sharing my library? I would like to be able to see what activity has happened since my last viewing without wading through all the other old log info first.

Thanks!
The logs exist in the configuration directory
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
dimitrisg

I cant locate it. I have done a search and still cannot find it. Can you tell me where the configuration directory is?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I cant locate it. I have done a search and still cannot find it. Can you tell me where the configuration directory is?
Preferences: Miscellaneous: press the button
Old 02-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
dimitrisg

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Preferences: Miscellaneous: press the button
My apologies! I guess I understand now that the actual log files itself cannot be accessed. I was looking for the actual log as a file in a directory. I was going to clear it out so I could reset the file.

Sorry for my momentary lapse!

Advert
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats

Quote:
My apologies! I guess I understand now that the actual log files itself cannot be accessed. I was looking for the actual log as a file in a directory. I was going to clear it out so I could reset the file.

Sorry for my momentary lapse!

The button takes you to the folder is. Open that preference and you will see the buttons near the bottom.