Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
swhibs123
Pigmy Hippo Trainer
swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
editing signature

Hi guys - I hope this is the right place for this question, but does anyone know how one gets the option to add a signature?

Cheers
s
swhibs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The option only appears in your User CP once you've been here for a certain period of time and have made a certain number of posts. Unless I'm mistaken, you have probably met that requirement with that post. Scroll up and click on the "User CP" link above your name. Then on the left hand side you should see the heading Your Control Panel. Below that is the sub-heading Settings & Options. Under that you should see the link to Edit Signature.

If it isn't there already, have patience, it will be soon!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
swhibs123
Pigmy Hippo Trainer
swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.swhibs123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks, WT - it's not there yet, but at least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong, or the "button" is staring me in the face, which is what I've been thinking for a while. Cheers!
swhibs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you get up to 20 posts and still don't see the option, get back with me and I'll see if there's something I can do on this end.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-25-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

And don't forget to read the posting guidelines (specifically item #9) before creating your signature. If it's any help, my signature is the maximum size allowed at MobileRead, so as long as it's no larger that that, it should be fine.
Advert
Old 01-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #6
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Perhaps a certain amount of Karma should be obtained before a privilige like that is bestowed upon us? That way it won't be abused as easily as hrmmm - someone? - recently did.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote