Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
dancingthreads
dancingthreads began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Can't find main page of Calibre

I downloaded Calibre yesterday, put gobs of books on it. Today I wanted to install some books on my nook color. When I go to calibre, it has all my books by authors in separate folders which is awesome, but the main page where you do the conversion, sending to device , etc. is what I cannot find. I am sure it is something simple but I can't figure it out. Thanks for any help. Running Windows 7.
dancingthreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingthreads View Post
I downloaded Calibre yesterday, put gobs of books on it. Today I wanted to install some books on my nook color. When I go to calibre, it has all my books by authors in separate folders which is awesome, but the main page where you do the conversion, sending to device , etc. is what I cannot find. I am sure it is something simple but I can't figure it out. Thanks for any help. Running Windows 7.
It should be on the start menu unless you un-installed . Calibre leaves the Library folder intact on uninstall
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert