Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook STR, iPad Air 2
Bible epub in Spanish that has direct verse jump?

I am looking for a bible in epub format that is in Spanish and has the direct verse jump. I have a version in English but I go to a Spanish speaking church and so it would be very handy to have a Spanish version on my Nook. Thanks!
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote