Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Jesslynne
Zealot
Jesslynne doesn't litterJesslynne doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Mini
touch screen calibration?

I'm asking for the benefit of my store's demo units. How to you reset the touch screen alignment, the store's is royally messed up touching the bottom for read now registers as the middle of the screen and I cannot find a way to reset it.
Jesslynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
jefftheworld
Groupie
jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.jefftheworld can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Kobo Vox
As far as I've experienced the best way to solve this is to power the unit down, leave it off to charge and then turn it back on.
jefftheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert