Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
mauremkayna
mauremkayna began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Post Looking for mac users

Hi there! I'm typing from Brazil and I came here to learn something about sigil. I've tryed to install sigil on my mac (OS 10.5.8) and it doesn't work... but here i saw some topics about and I think that this forum will be very helpfull.

I'm a brazilian writer interested in all the issues related with e-books.

[Promotional links removed - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-16-2011 at 07:44 AM.
mauremkayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauremkayna View Post
Hi there! I'm typing from Brazil and I came here to learn something about sigil. I've tryed to install sigil on my mac (OS 10.5.8) and it doesn't work... but here i saw some topics about and I think that this forum will be very helpfull.

I'm a brazilian writer interested in all the issues related with e-books.

[Promotional links removed - MODERATORl]

Welcome to Mobileread. I've had Sigil working successfully here on Mac OS 10.6.8. I'd suggest you give more details on your problem over in the Sigil forum.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-16-2011 at 07:45 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote