Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
Mobilivres
Mobilivres began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Notes from Sony Reader

I use a Sony PRS-350 and I plan to switch from Sony Reader Library to Calibre (Mac User). I neet to export notes from the Reader to Calibre so that I can use it in Pages ou Open Office. But I can't find it !

Does Calibre do it ?

Thanks for your help and sorrry for my english !
Mobilivres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilivres View Post
I use a Sony PRS-350 and I plan to switch from Sony Reader Library to Calibre (Mac User). I neet to export notes from the Reader to Calibre so that I can use it in Pages ou Open Office. But I can't find it !

Does Calibre do it ?!
No, calibre does not handle notes on the PRS-350.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
Mobilivres

Too bad :-(
Old 10-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilivres View Post
Too bad :-(
I was just looking around and this project may help you make better use of your notes if you should move away from the Sony software.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #5
Mobilivres

Unfortunatly I'm on Mac... May be I will create a PHP script to do it :-)
Advert