Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
Newly loaded books not on home page?

Recently I've been noticing newly loaded books onto the KT don't appear on the home page. Neither do books I download from the KT browser. I have to go find it in my books folder. Whereas a while ago, they usually appear on the home page.

This is frustrating because I want to view my stats on the book I'm currently reading yet it doesn't want to appear on the home page !! No matter how many times I press on the book I'm reading and then to the home page, it doesn't appear on home...

Any ideas what might be happening?
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
m_bisson
Groupie
m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.

Device: kobo touch :)
Check to see if you have bookmarks near the end of the books on your homepage? I think it puts the books you're closest to completing first, then it moves on to the newer ones.
m_bisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
The clock on your kobo might have been incorrectly set and been turned backwards, so that all the books currently on your home page have a timestamp in the future. Try to open and close each book on the home page, (which should update their last updated time,), then open the book you want again, and see if that doesn't sort it out.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote