Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
szsori
szsori began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad
Content Server - Don't want mobile version

I'm accessing the content server from my PC, iPad, and iPhone. From my iPhone I'm forced to use the mobile interface, where I only see the latest books and can search for others. I want to be able to browse by author, series, etc just like I can in a regular browser (I'm fine zooming as necessary).

Is there a way to force this behavior? If not, would it be possible to add a "Show full site" link on the mobile version in a future update? Is there a way to trick the content server by sending a different User-Agent from the iPhone?
szsori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use /browse
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Try accessing http://address.of.calibre.server/browse
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
szsori
szsori began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, iPad
I love you both. Thanks much!
szsori is offline   Reply With Quote