Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 02:34 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (Kindle/nook/Sony/Kobo) - Last Night's Kiss

Last Night's Kiss, by Shirley Hailstock - free from B&N and on Kindle.

Book Description
The heart knows what it wants--accepting it is another story. . .

Supermodel Rosa Clayton has the glamorous lifestyle most women envy. She's traveled the world modeling, and she's made a fortune doing it. But Rosa is always on the go, and she needs a break. So she's spending the summer in small-town Montana, with its fresh air, incredible sunrises, endless skies--and guaranteed heartbreaker Adam Osborne.

A former television news journalist, Adam has returned to Montana to settle down to a life of quiet simplicity, away from the harsh lights of the city. It's a plan with little room for a high-maintenance diva like Rosa, and he lets her know it in no uncertain terms. But Rosa finds his resolve only makes him more irresistible--and mysterious. . .

Still, getting past Adam's barriers is easier said than done. Only a chance encounter with someone close to Adam could turn things around. Now, if the two could only get out of their own way, something interesting might happen in the sleepy town of Waymon Valley. . .

Click HERE to get the download from B&N.

Last edited by koland; 03-01-2011 at 08:12 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:18 AM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Now free @ Sony. Available to Canadians.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Now free @ Kobo. Available to Canadians.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Found FREE on the Amazon US site today!

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Nights-Ki...9017943&sr=1-1
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Careful on this...I grabbed it from Amazon and there is a charge on my credit card for it.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You always have to check the price b4 clicking. This was free for 2 or 3 days, but no longer is.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
I wasn't exactly clear. I did purchase this on the 1st when it was supposedly free. Thankfully, Amazon's excellent customer service has taken care of it and "returned" it for a refund.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Ahh... I see. It was only free for UK customers for quite a while, then US much later (mid-afternoon to evening); not sure all non-US got it free at all.

I did check my receipts and it was zero ... I do this for pretty much all the stores now. At least with Amazon it's easy to get it fixed (unlike some... Another big thread at B&N this week on Gray Matter charging, then not, then charging ... I've started skipping theirs if I can find it anywhere else).
Old 03-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I got this one free on Mar 1. I always check the receipts that Amazon sends via email (plus any gift card balance I have) to ensure I don't get charged. I must start being careful with B&N; I've never had a problem but I don't get receipts for free books so it would be easy to be charged and not know it till later.

On another note, I could've sworn I used to get receipts for free books from B&N before ...
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote