Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
domromer
Enthusiast
domromer began at the beginning.

Device: Something that works well with libraries.
Multiple PDFs into one ebook?

I've got multiple PDFs that I'd like to covert into one epub book. Is there any way to combine these in calibre and export them into my sony 350?
domromer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by domromer View Post
I've got multiple PDFs that I'd like to covert into one epub book. Is there any way to combine these in calibre and export them into my sony 350?
Mobipocket Creator will combine the pdfs for you provided the pdf's are drm free. Then you can use calibre to create an epub. There is also a product called "cute pdf" that I seem to remember using in the past to combine multiple pdf. I remember it did a good job, but that's about all.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
bigpallooka
Connoisseur
bigpallooka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo/Tablet PC/Desktop/Laptop
There is also an extension for the openoffice.org writer application that will combine a folder of epub's into 1 epub file if you are converting to epub first.
bigpallooka is offline   Reply With Quote