Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
bishibop
bishibop began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
An Easy Way to Scan Your Amazon Wishlist for Kindle Books

Hello,

I just built an application that scans your public amazon wishlist and builds a list of all the books available for your kindle. You all should try it out.

So here's the story behind it:
I read a lot of books, and over the years I've built quite a list of books that I want to read in the future. When I bought a kindle about 1 month ago, I obviously wanted to read a lot on it. Only problem was that all the books on my wishlist were regular books. It was really frustrating to click through each book looking for a kindle edition. So I got my computer to do it for me.

If you keep track of books to read on an amazon wishlist, then you should totally try it out.

Here's the link: www.ABetterWishlist.com

It won't work of you use the amazon shopping list. But it would be pretty easy to add. So if enough people wanted that I could add it.
bishibop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, bishibop

This link will talso ake you to Kindle books only.....you can search by author, title or genre. Its not the Kindle Store, its just for Kindle books.

You can sort by low to high, high to low, best selling, etc.

If the book you enter isn't available for the k, it will tell you so.

Amazon Kindle Books
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I just made a separate kindle wish list.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote