Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM   #1
Andy Martinez
Andy Martinez began at the beginning.

Device: Windows PC
Please allow smooth scrolling flow through chapter breaks

In the ebook viewer I want to simply scroll through all the text, generally with the mouse wheel. Almost all my books are .EPUB format.

I've found the settings to allow scrolling within a chapter, but I still get full-screen jumps at chapter breaks. Because I never know in advance where a chapter will end, I'm constantly overshooting into the next chapter and have to back up.

SO: Please allow smooth flow scrolling including from chapter to chapter.

In other words, minimal break... maybe a couple of lines of white space. The different font used for chapters is plenty of indication that I'm in a new one.

Thanks for a great app.
Andy Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I don't believe that is possible as chapters are commonly another file that has to be loaded and rendered.

Instead of scroll wheel, try using the spacebar (text must have focus). That steps a screen full (a couple of previous lines are still showing)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert