Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 04:50 AM   #1
johnelle
Zealot
johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app on Samsung Tab
Bulk Download Fails

I use the bulk download metadata ("Both") function 4-5 times a week for many many years (i.e. 1000s of times). In the last week I have and 2 runs where Calibre reports success but when I start reviewing, none of the books have new metadata. I have to do a reject all and rerun. I used the default plus Goodreads and Barnes & Noble plug-ins. I always update within a day of release so I run the latest version. Connected with a VPN.

Just wondering if some configuration was changed or some new netbot interference?
johnelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
The B&N plugin in particular has had ongoing issues with metadata downloads timing out, though there was a recent update for it that should've helped.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
amazon covers, metadata download