Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #1
hroberts89436
hroberts89436 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
marking rejected books

Ok I was downloading metadata for a whole bunch of my books, and there where some that I did not like the downloaded info, and I checked the box that says mark rejected. I then completed the books, and it showed me the books that were rejected. I then fixed them and got the good data, but.....

HOW DO I UNMARK THE REJECTED BOOKS? I have been searching everything I can, and I cannot find the answer to this. It is starting to irritate me. I can mark them but not un mark them?
hroberts89436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Add the mark books button to your toolbar via Preferences->Toolbars, or simply restart calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert