Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old Today, 10:17 AM   #1
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Calibre Sync & Content Server

Hi! I use calibre sync on my android tablet.

I am wondering if there is a way to add a field or such on calibre (on my computer) that becomes a clickable link (in calibre sync) to open the same book in the content server on chrome on my device? Does that make sense?

Kind of like the links to Amazon or Google in the identifiers field.

Sometimes when I am looking at a book on calibre sync I see something that needs fixing and rather than have to hunt the book down on the server via chrome a link would be so nice!

Please let me know if I am being unclear.
HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Released
I have no idea why this landed in moderation. I KNOW you have been posting around here for years.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert