Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-05-2020, 06:48 PM   #1
mirlacca
mirlacca began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy Send to Kindle not working

Hi there!

I've been using Kindle for some time now, and currently on two tablets and one Paperwhite (my second one). I just got a new laptop, a Lenovo, and am running Windows 10. I've got the Kindle reader app on that too. But here's my problem: I have been trying to download the "send to Kindle" app for about two weeks now, and it simply does not show up. I go to my Downloads file, right-click, and it isn't there. I used this a LOT on my old laptop (a Dell).

Can anyone offer some suggestions? I can't even see a download for the app in my downloads file, and I've been trying a number of different sources.
mirlacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:59 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirlacca View Post
Hi there!

I've been using Kindle for some time now, and currently on two tablets and one Paperwhite (my second one). I just got a new laptop, a Lenovo, and am running Windows 10. I've got the Kindle reader app on that too. But here's my problem: I have been trying to download the "send to Kindle" app for about two weeks now, and it simply does not show up. I go to my Downloads file, right-click, and it isn't there. I used this a LOT on my old laptop (a Dell).

Can anyone offer some suggestions? I can't even see a download for the app in my downloads file, and I've been trying a number of different sources.
It’s possible the installer is downloading to some other location than Downloads. Check your browser settings.

Or maybe it is a security setting somewhere (Windows or browser).

Are you able to download other stuff as expected?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2020, 10:56 AM   #3
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Is this the download link you're using?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle/pc

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
send to kindle