Old Today, 04:39 AM   #1
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Abnormal battery compssumition NoteAir 2

Hi Folks

I own a Boox Note Air 2 with latest firmware, 3.5.3

I observe that in standby mode, no wifi, no bluetooth, just using it for ebook reading most of the time the battery compssumition is quite high

If i let it standby mode for like 2-3 days it drains like the 80% of the capacity without using it

It is normal?

I use it with an screensaver as a default standby mode

Thks
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmc_meneses View Post
I use it with an screensaver as a default standby mode
What do you mean? Did you put in a custom PNG or something active?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert